2022-02-21

intimacy



Oh God I want the lover of my soul

to be always received at any time

you see fit to wake me, to enter whole

or partly, or to play a game - of rhyme.


You gamer, who is gamer than the pack,

who loves to play, and pleasure, just for fun.

A hedonist who made all pleasures track

back to enhancing to the maximum.


And even gaps between are purposed to

enhance the overall joy and effect.

You source of all deep joy, and hope ensue-

ing for much more, when structures stay errect.


When he who built, comes back to take his bride,

with bodies that won't tire as in this day.

The feast and celebration cannot hide

their private ecstacy, when they're away.


You are the shameless one, who is just clad

in light yourself, who's making bodies now,

immortal, indestructible, and glad

to be so robed, to walk on evenings...  Wow!


You are more wild, and if folk only knew,

why some might run away, and hide themselves.

God, I would learn to be responsive to

advench'rous love like yours, that grows more health!


Beyond what I'll conceive, left to myself,

you want to join with yours, creatively,

to bring more joy than can be bought with wealth.

You, you yourself, the gift we would receive.




  • I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; all the good things I have come from you. ...You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands. How wonderful are your gifts to me; how good they are! … I am always aware of the Lord's presence; he is near, and nothing can shake me. … You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever. Psalm 16:2‭, ‬5‭-‬6‭, ‬8‭, ‬11 GNTD


  • "However, as it is written: ‘What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived’ – the things God has prepared for those who love him – 1 Cor. 2:9 NIVUK


  • "Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 NIVUK


  • "Jesus answered, “Do you expect the guests at a wedding party to go without food? Of course not! As long as the bridegroom is with them, they will not do that. But the day will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast. Mark 2:19‭-‬20 GNTD


(The bridegroom was here, has met his bride, and been betrothed, has gone to make a home for them, and will return to take her to their bed chamber when the marriage feast will begin and be sustained for days, or weeks…)


  • "… I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so. And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am. John 14:2‭-‬3 GNTD


  • "Listen to this secret truth: we shall not all die, but when the last trumpet sounds, we shall all be changed in an instant, as quickly as the blinking of an eye. For when the trumpet sounds, the dead will be raised, never to die again, and we shall all be changed. For what is mortal must be changed into what is immortal; what will die must be changed into what cannot die. So when this takes place, and the mortal has been changed into the immortal, then the scripture will come true: “Death is destroyed; victory is complete!” “Where, Death, is your victory? Where, Death, is your power to hurt?”...  So then, my dear friends, stand firm and steady. Keep busy always in your work for the Lord, since you know that nothing you do in the Lord's service is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:51‭-‬55‭, ‬58 GNTD


  • ".. And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life. For it is declared: ‘You are a priest for ever, in the order of Melchizedek.’ The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God. ….  Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; but because Jesus lives for ever, he has a permanent priesthood. Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them. Heb. 7:15‭-‬19‭, ‬23‭-‬25 NIVUK

For more, along the same lines see 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...