2022-02-15

to day ..



Txt2me:


Today is done,

so said the sun,

as it just set,

it made me think..


Where was today?

depends on who,

you were, I think,

depends on view.


Where is the night?

when darkness falls,

into the air,

and in our eyes.


Today begins!

so says the moon,

and stars above.

It makes me sink…




TxtfromMe:

What are you sinking?

...................................


And sinking in 

my armchair now,

I'm glad I've been

alive somehow


today, with small

jobs done and rest.

I start to crawl

back to health blessed


with friends to learn

to see as seeds

of God who yearns

to give our needs.


So thank  you God

for friends who play

with words that nod

and rhyme today.



Txt back2me:


I sink down here,

into some cares,

of this young man,

my hopes and fears.


Take care of dog,

be ķind to friends..


..And, looking back,

as last day wends,

and works a path,

as ones I've walked,

perhaps too fast..


..some thoughts stay pent,

as if they wait..


I wait for them,

I hope and fear,

remember prayers,

I prayed today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...