2022-02-02

3rd day with COVID 19

 



There's coughing up, and down, and round about

and energy a-failing as I go,

a sore throat and post nasal drip from snout,

and gen'ral fogginess in head to show.


And that was all before the RAT agreed.

But now it's sure and certain that I've got

a case of that corona virus. We'd

not had official certitude it's not


some other cold or flue, just passing by,

untill the RAT (from China) came along.

How lucky they could boost production high

to help the world out. Here's my thank you song!


It's true, I'd like to thank all people who

are acting as a human fam'ly now,

who do whatever they can, and work to

help benefit who they affect somehow.


But I have noticed in my very self

an entity, committed to "My Ways!"

Concerned for my own comfort and my health,

above some other who's come near, or stays.


It's like a tiny virus, or a yeast,

a microbe that's so small it can't be seen.

Unless I am quite serious, at least 

these single cells or units can be mean -


not that they've planned and executed this.

They're opportunists, using every chance

to just advance their own system, no biz-

'ness of those others can affect their stance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...