2022-02-24

Texts2friends




One got COVID.


God, please help him in this next week to rest

himself in you, our healing Doctor best

best known as the creator  of all blest

self-healing bodies and our new ones next!





2 had an important meeting that went well.:


Oh thank you God for helping these two who've

been working in this way with Love & Truth.

Still God we need your help to forward move,

and thank you for the good that has been proved,

and when things change please stay right in the groove

that's in our hearts the home of you, which you've

now called your temple (house of God), how smooth!





Folk tonight i found how to make Signal my default sms app, so hope to be able to tune in daily, or at least more often, with this group. Sorry for my sometimes inappropriate sharings, because I haven't kept up with what's going on in your lives at times.


Oh God, please help me better learn to love,

& listen to your sons and daughter whom

you've sent me to, & too sent from above.

Please make my small heart bigger, with more room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...