2022-02-08

The Servant of YAHWEH. Learning from Isaiah, who was looking to a Yeshua.

 


The Lord YAHWEH has given to me 

a discipled tongue,

to sustain the weary.


Morning by morning, he wakens me.

Wakens my eyes to see, opens my ears,

like a disciple, disciple who hears, 

and he has instructed to win over fears.


He's been up before me 

his day has begun

I'm allowed to work with him

“like Father, like son”


His passion drives me on 

his sunlight it streams

I turned not to other suns

In lands of my dreams.

I drank up his bitter cup,

not strawberries and cream.


Morning by morning, he wakens me.

Wakens my eyes to see, opens my ears,

like a disciple, disciple who hears, 

I will respond and obey, though through tears.


The Lord YAHWEH

has opened my ears;

I'm gladly his bondslave,

God's servant appears.


He gives life to give.

He gives words to say.

I have done what he asked me,

I have not turned away. 


(Inspired by Isaiah 50:4-5)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...