2018-03-07

We keep on praying.....


We keep on praying, that the  God of gods
enable you to live a life worthy
of his high call. May you be backed 'gainst odds
with power to accomplish faithfully


what that faith prompted in you to start up,
& helped you to endure with, 'till it bore
the kind of fruit that goodness will erupt
as volcanoes sprout mountains from Earth’s core.


And since The Boss is always here with me,
my confidence in Him need  never shake.
My heart and soul rejoice- with full glory!
-  even when my body is enstaked.



So we keep on praying, asking God to enable you to live a life worthy of His call. May He give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 (PM Version)


Then he said to them all: ‘Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.  Luke 9:23 NIV

The Lord is always with me, my confidence is in Him and I will never be shaken.
My heart and soul rejoice- full of glory!!
Even when my body rests- I rest in safety!!
The Lord is always with me!!
Psalms 16:8-9. (PM Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...