2018-03-09

..Father who IS..


I hope you're going well with your Father,
who IS in heaven, so as well, on Earth
(this womb-world's our placenta, we'd rather
have comfort from it's presence more than birth.

But I suspect the time is drawing near
when these weak bodies that get food and drink,
and air-in, waste-out, via it will sheer,
and with constraint, come out! What do you think?)

So in that sense I know that though I can't
see Father (or my Mother) while I'm there
within that womb-world, I won't worry, sha'n't
I soon see faces that will kill despair*!

I know some process may need to occur,
just as it did when birth brought "body-two",
& now my life in "body-one" 's so blurred
that I don't even recall things I'd do

on every day since first I got my legs
to kick and arms to hold, I am just told,
and I believe. And my child’s birth too begs
me see it’s plausible. I’ll now be bold,


and not demand that I must understand,
“all of the details and big principles”
before I will trust any helping hand -
every baby “shows up” that, when nipples

are accepted with their offered good milk.
For they are blindly trusting, in their mum!
Soon “body-three” takes over - when it’s “built”,
matured, and readied… I say Jesus come!



*  "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."  Matt. 5:8 (Link to NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...