2018-03-30

the waiting game


I wait on God, for he is who’s in charge,
the lord, the boss, the mentor and the coach,
but more than that, he is our ground ‘at large’
of being, and becoming, not reproach!

For he’s who now each day renews my strength,
so I can soar with wings like eagles do,
and run and not grow weary, and at length
when walking, to not stumble, but renew!

Contentment with our lot, is greatest gain,
if we have first of all - true godliness;
for even if it means to go through pain,
it knows that life that's permanent can bless.

For when we came into this world at first,
all that was in our hands is what we’ll take
away with us when we are fit to burst
into the next, where we'll land wide awake!

Who lives in this world, is no longer me!
Though it is true I journey through this place,
the one who only knows what one can see
is narrowly confined within their space.

As foetus in the womb is meant for birth,
the Christ-life that is growing now in me,
will not be so confined to this old earth,
and is my destined new identity!

I am convinced that details of my life
are worked & fashioned by God's weaving hands
to bring a basket of good (out of strife),
a future hope that’s following his plans!



I wait on the LORD, for He is the one that renews my strength. I will soar with wings like eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not stumble. Isaiah 40:31(PM Version)
True godliness with contentment is great gain. After all we came into this world with nothing in our hands and when we leave it, we will depart with nothing in our hands!!
1 Timothy 6:6-7 (PM Version)
It is no longer I that liveth but Christ that lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 (PM Version)
I am convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into Gods perfect plan to bring good into our lives, for his purposes. Romans 8:28 (PM Version)
I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...