2018-03-23

the builder*..


Yeshua, who was quite a builder then,
said "I will build my ekk-le-si-a and
the gates of hell will not keep out, defend,
withstand its onslaught - do you understand?”

For I will conquer, & I give to  you
the keys to ev'ry door, within God's realm.
And doors that you unlock, folk will come through,
and doors that you do not… You’re at the helm!

-  of course, along with me! I gave my word.
“I will not leave you, even till the end.“
So do not be afraid, for I have heard
your ev'ry cry, and I am still your friend.

Don't be discouraged, for I am your lead.
And I will strengthen you and help you stand
(not out, but in your trouble). If you'll heed,
I'll hold you up, with my winning right hand.




* Jesus was called "the teknon" (sometimes translated "carpenter", in our present day the closest to it might be "a builder", since as have understood, teknons were often responsible for building with earth and stone too.

Jesus said "I will build my church and the powers of hell will not conquer it. And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven" Matthew 16:18-19 (PM Version)

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.I will hold you up with my victorious and righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...