2022-05-02

Monday am start again at Elmore Railway station

(Started writing around 9:40am Mon 2 May 2022)

Lovely trip on the big bus that took me from Bendigo Station, & dropped me at Elmore Railway Station around 9:20am. On the way here in the bus, i realized that as I am without a pack there is a (small) chance that i might make it the 18km from Elmore Railway to Rochester Railway  Station, in the time from 9:15am to 1:15pm. I was booked, paid and ticketed on a bus that left Rochester at 5:15pm and went to Heathcote, then another bus company could bring me from Heathcote to Bendigo. I should get back to my son & daughter-in-law's place about 8pm. If i could catch this earlier bus, I'd be back "home" by about 3pm. Worth a try.


Quick loo stop, and off. Luckily I now find there is a (albeit, gravel) road that is rarely used, that runs parallel to the highway on the other side of the railway line. Just perfect for walking.


And what a day for walking..  warm sun, light cloud cover, top of about 18°C expected. True it's still 18 km, but NO PACK(!), just my phone on my belt (or right now, in my hand) and a disposable water bottle in my hand (or, as it is right now, under my arm, or in the crook of my elbow).


I'm writing this as I try to keep walking at 4 km/hr, but I have to look up from this screen every now and then, to the sunny path, or to note the magpies in the plowed field to the left, or to listen to the new birds in the next stand of trees I'm travelling through. The clouds are like little cotton wool balls glued to a blue ceiling, so the sun creeps from behind and between two clouds, for 3min, then retreats again behind a little cloud for 7 min. …


The air is cool but not cold.

A day on which to behold.

Or better still, to be held

by the life that's been given, and welled

up within us, and to me, and through me.






These pictures show nothing of parallax,

they're static, unmoving, like moulded wax.

But where the trees live now I see,

between them, and through them as we,


the walkers through worlds, that do tread

quite softly on stone chips still dead

(though still being there where they should

be, under the will of the good


Most High who let kids have a play

right here in his sandbox today,

and right through his-story we see

the ways that we've tried to cop-y


with often misplaced

ideas which traced

wrong guesses replaced

by others in haste).





Like teaching and training a three

year old daughter/ son how to be

alive in this world with the skills

that attune to the cultures that will


slowly and surely bear fruit

that leads to more human pursuits

of listening well 

to what others tell

of life as they see & view it!


Like teaching and training a three

month old, or month young dog - puppy.

The problem's their ignore-ance, not

intelligence, for that they've got;


but often we wait till they hit

the right sound, or action (a bit),

and then we reward,

before they are bored.

But sometimes, I am such a git!


- to think that I'm all grown up and 

there isn't much to understand.

I think that such pride will be felled

by people who've learned to be held.





So back on the track here today.. 

There's more than sunshine in the way.

I wonder if wand'rer could say

in two hours time, that he's ok.





Yup… 


Around about 12:34 

This here's the sight that I then saw;

The speed was too fast,

but I knew that at last

I'm nearing a township once more:





And sure enough, I just had time to order a flat white, and a steak, cheese, and cracked-pepper pie from the Rochester Bakery, and get it down before the bus returning from Echuca towards Bendigo pulled in, and I hopped on (no eating or drinking allowed in the bus). 


Friendly driver. I asked him how Echuca was, and he asked me when I got into Rochester. It's fun sharing God's world with other humans eh?






OLD TO NEW WORLD VIEW



Despite that science tells us "This world is

not what it seems on outside, to the feel,

with layers upon layers forming things",

I still believe that our ol' world is real.


Our scientific story tells us that

despite what we all see here (think we "know"),

there's layers of "community" which mat

together, and which interleave.. (quite so):《1


Inside, within each body, making up

the living ones, are individu'l "cells",

or living creatures that can be corrupt-

ed, or combined to make a host where dwells


the multicelled "community" we see

that's planted right before us "on" (or "in")

our ground of being. Even you and me.

And these can be disrupted or can win!


The ways that these communities would seize

things 'round about to aid their tiny parts,

to work together: shelter, feed, and ease

their life, to bring a thriving from their starts,


are called in this Our world "to feed", & "clothe

and shelter", self or fam'ly, other lives.

The old words from Our world that covered both

are "love", & then there's "peace"- which meant "life thrives".


But smaller yet, each body that exists,

of rocks, or gasses, animals or plants;

(and irrespective of "life" tagged to its

existence as an entity, per chance..)


is made of smaller atoms, molecules,

or other things that kind of are like "seas".

But smaller yet (these aren't just words of fools)

are forces "circling", balancing with ease.


Where either particles or waves "impart"

existence to those higher levels too.

But here we haven't even made a start

on bigger things, like Galaxies and U-


ni-verse, or other categ'ries rehearsed,

like Supernova, Nebulae, and Giants,

Dwarves, and other stars that shoot and burst,

to cook up compounds, elements and ions


from which all of the rest can start to "be".

Invisible dimensions in this way

we start to understand, and maybe "see"

within our "mind's eye" - as they used to say.


But still our story makes more sense, or less

of all dimensions we've encountered here,

since we were born - to order and to mess,

with this ol' world. - And this is where I cheer


myself as I move on, and others too.

The world we "started" in, that let us learn

about dimensions and these worlds that you

have just now been reminded of, don't spearn!


The story that's apparent: God made this

whole world with more dimensions than you'd poke

at with a stick, does not seem so remiss

and starts to look less like it was a joke!


"The best is yet to come", as AA found

in fact, through living in this re-al world.

And there's a higher power hanging round

to see if we would reach out and be curled


within the love of biggest Dad, or Mum,

and let the Great Creator's fam-il-y

look after us and grow us, and then some..

towards more of a nature that is free


to love back, as we have ourselves been loved.

And that's why most religions in this world

admire, and think good-life was surely gloved

within the life, that we have mostly hurled


our insults at, and blamed him for our faults

and misdemeanours, laziness, and such.

It's him I would commend to you. Us dolts,

we killed the model human God loved much -


the second Adarm (and would kill his Eve,

that God brings from him while he's "not around").

In jealousy and ignorance, we'd weave

a net to catch them yet, like beasts been found


and named. So if you ask me to I'll tell

the story of the glory of God "THERE",

who loves his kids, and wants them to do well,

take on creative love, and learn to share.




《1》 physically enact this by interleaving the fingers from each hand with those of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...