2022-05-04

Echuca to … "God knows where"!

 (Wed 4th May, 2022)


Lovely morning. Beautiful breaky


.


The hotel proprietor lady is travelling today by public transport, to see her dying father-in-law West of Geelong. She said her car could drop me off at the station where she catches the bus.


I didn't think to take a pic of Debbie and the lady who was filling in for her at the motel, & who dropped her off. Helpful souls. I waved good bye [which I'm told is our Western (de-spiritualised) way of saying "God be with ye", or "Go'b'ye"],

and took off to walk over to NSW, to Moama. 


More adventures there. Too much to write. 

A ute, that looked like it could end up taking people to a rodeo, was parked at the tyre shop. It's slogun made me smile. I identified with the driver.

.
















In the end, after a stop at the Moama tea house, a nice coffee, with scone, jam, & cream (for only $2 extra) ..

.


I sat and thought, and rang around, and thought some more. I had my pack and bag today, so, I decided to take it easy and try to make Barmah Bridge on Thursday. So I'd walk about 7 km to Coco's Bend Caravan Park, & try to stay in a cabin there for the night. No answer to business phone, or mobile. So, I thought, if I've really been invited to accompany creative love through country, then I have to make room for creative love to provide somehow, and not panic or worry if I don't know everything about the future - since I never do. I would walk and find out where I'd stay for the night. But today I also have my backpack and a green non-woven (Woolies) shopping bag full of oddments and clothes.


I finally, slowly, got there. No one in the office, no answer to the mobile. I left a message, and lay down with my feet uphill, to wait. 10 minutes later someone arrived. No. They don't have any cabins, or beds for a night.


Oh well, it looks like 19km more to Barmah Bridge Caravan park.

Old Barmah Road turns into dirt (with muddy patches) for most of the way. Still lovely.

.


I spy some animals through the fence and start dreaming of having one to carry my pack. I'm not against that.

.


Some conundrums and beauty along the way.

.


Many mozzies make me keep going. If I stop to put my feet up, or snooze, I'll be covered. 

My feet are quite sore, my knees find it hard to navigate steps from the highway down to the park. So it's one step, both feet, at a time.


But just before 5:30pm, I arrive. 

.


.


And now I'm here, with my feet up behind fly-screened windows. 


Barmah Bridge is, ironically, just over the Murray River, back in Victoria, though albeit further East than I started. 


About to then take off for a counter meal at the pub a few 400metres away.



Amazing time, for me personally:


  • thinking about following someone, especially in light of face-book, instagram, etc.

  • Listening to a well read edition of Frank Herbert's novel: Dune.

  • Making choices as part of a puzzle.

  • Recalling some First Century stories about whom I perceive to be the world's greatest & most authentic teacher.

  • Making up rapping ditties, including a song of intimacy between a man & a woman; & a human and creative love.





OLD TO NEW WORLD VIEW



Despite that science tells us "This world is

not what it seems on outside, to the feel,

with layers upon layers forming things",

I still believe that our ol' world is real.


Our scientific story tells us that

despite what we all see here (think we "know"),

there's layers of "community" which mat

together, and which interleave.. (quite so):《1


Inside, within each body, making up

the living ones, are individu'l "cells",

or living creatures that can be corrupt-

ed, or combined to make a host where dwells


the multicelled "community" we see

that's planted right before us "on" (or "in")

our ground of being. Even you and me.

And these can be disrupted or can win!


The ways that these communities would seize

things 'round about to aid their tiny parts,

to work together: shelter, feed, and ease

their life, to bring a thriving from their starts,


are called in this Our world "to feed", & "clothe

and shelter", self or fam'ly, other lives.

The old words from Our world that covered both

are "love", & then there's "peace"- which meant "life thrives".


But smaller yet, each body that exists,

of rocks, or gasses, animals or plants;

(and irrespective of "life" tagged to its

existence as an entity, per chance..)


is made of smaller atoms, molecules,

or other things that kind of are like "seas".

But smaller yet (these aren't just words of fools)

are forces "circling", balancing with ease.


Where either particles or waves "impart"

existence to those higher levels too.

But here we haven't even made a start

on bigger things, like Galaxies and U-


ni-verse, or other categ'ries rehearsed,

like Supernova, Nebulae, and Giants,

Dwarves, and other stars that shoot and burst,

to cook up compounds, elements and ions


from which all of the rest can start to "be".

Invisible dimensions in this way

we start to understand, and maybe "see"

within our "mind's eye" - as they used to say.


But still our story makes more sense, or less

of all dimensions we've encountered here,

since we were born - to order and to mess,

with this ol' world. - And this is where I cheer


myself as I move on, and others too.

The world we "started" in, that let us learn

about dimensions and these worlds that you

have just now been reminded of, don't spearn!


The story that's apparent: God made this

whole world with more dimensions than you'd poke

at with a stick, does not seem so remiss

and starts to look less like it was a joke!


"The best is yet to come", as AA found

in fact, through living in this re-al world.

And there's a higher power hanging round

to see if we would reach out and be curled


within the love of biggest Dad, or Mum,

and let the Great Creator's fam-il-y

look after us and grow us, and then some..

towards more of a nature that is free


to love back, as we have ourselves been loved.

And that's why most religions in this world

admire, and think good-life was surely gloved

within the life, that we have mostly hurled


our insults at, and blamed him for our faults

and misdemeanours, laziness, and such.

It's him I would commend to you. Us dolts,

we killed the model human God loved much -


the second Adarm (and would kill his Eve,

that God brings from him while he's "not around").

In jealousy and ignorance, we'd weave

a net to catch them yet, like beasts been found


and named. So if you ask me to I'll tell

the story of the glory of God "THERE",

who loves his kids, and wants them to do well,

take on creative love, and learn to share.




《1》 physically enact this by interleaving the fingers from each hand with those of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...