2022-08-11

Thurs11Aug2022CE, from Thallon to the Nindigully Pub



Wazza said he might come over before I leave around 7am. Wayne is about to pick up me and the trolley at 7am then we'll sort out whether the trolley can be dropped at the Nindigully Pub or not… apparently Wazza is putti g something about me on the Francis Pub at Thallon's Face Book page...


Looking forward to just carrying a small day-pack today.


Look up iview Backroads, Thallon. Wayne introduces the town…


He had a change of plans, and he's coming back to Thallon, so I can help him take the trolley off. 


We did it. That gave me a chance to hear some wisdom from the bush. And Wayne dropped me off where he picked me up yesterday arvo.. 

.

That's his ute, dissappearing back to Thallon. I turn around and take atock..with 27km to go to the Nindigully Pub, at 8:24am. 


Thanks a lot Wayne.



Along the road a tractor-mower driver, Bill, stopped his tractor to say G'day and ask what I was doing. :

.

We talked for 10 min, he gave me some advice on places to visit, like Inot Springs caravan park, and spots around St. GEORGE, I gave him my blogpost, then we both got going again.

Thanks Bill, for taking the trouble to connect.


Laura from the Nindigully Pub, who took my booking for the room tonight, stopped to check if I was ok. I think she would have given me a lift, it I needed one. That meant I could tell her personally about my trolley left in the beer garden. This is her four wheel drive disappearing towards the Nindigully Pub. 

.

She knows I'm on my way, what the trolley's doing there, and what I look like. And I know how thoughtful and helpful she is. Thanks Laura.


Would you believe it, Bill the mower man got to the end of his run, going the opposite way to me, turned around, and caught up to me. I gave him a run for his money's worth and kept ahead of him for two guide posts. Then we stopped, and he told me he'd been thinking, he was doing the road to St.George tomorrow, as nd could pick up my trolley and leave it about midway to St. George at a safe spot. I said "You beauty!". He or his wife, who are doing shifts, will catch me on the road tomorrow. Yee har. Then he mowed of into the future, down the road. 

.

Thank you Bill, and Bill's wife. Thank you creative love, my walking partner who seems to act like a mutual friend, introducing me to old and new friends along the way. Wow. What an adventure. 


We waved as Bill did a third run back on the RHS of the road. They must do three passes on both sides. 


@Ten twenty-five, a half hour break, loo & twenty min with feet up.


An encouraging sign! …

.

From memory it was just under 50km ftom Nindigully to Saint George, so there's probably only a bit over 10km to go.. (then 2 more days to SG, possibly in rain.)


Well, half an hour later I come to this sign..

.

A break for 50 min (1:10pm-2pm). Then walk on. 

At about 5km before Nindigully, another fourwheel drive slows down and yells "Checking if you're alright?" On my afirmative with thumbs up, they wave and keep going.. 

.

The first, dark car. Thanks folk for your thoughtfulness.



Got to Nindigully Pub around 4:30, washed, put feet up, was loaned someone's hot spot to put this blog up and try to signal my lady [the Telstra towers in Thallon, and Nindigully don't let Aldi (Telstra) sim cards onto the network.] Thanks to that lady  and creative love…






OLD TO NEW WORLD VIEW



Despite that science tells us "This world is

not what it seems on outside, to the feel,

with layers upon layers forming things",

I still believe that our ol' world is real.


Our scientific story tells us that

despite what we all see here (think we "know"),

there's layers of "community" which mat

together, and which interleave.. (quite so):《1


Inside, within each body, making up

the living ones, are individu'l "cells",

or living creatures that can be corrupt-

ed, or combined to make a host where dwells


the multicelled "community" we see

that's planted right before us "on" (or "in")

our ground of being. Even you and me.

And these can be disrupted or can win!


The ways that these communities would seize

things 'round about to aid their tiny parts,

to work together: shelter, feed, and ease

their life, to bring a thriving from their starts,


are called in this Our world "to feed", & "clothe

and shelter", self or fam'ly, other lives.

The old words from Our world that covered both

are "love", & then there's "peace"- which meant "life thrives".


But smaller yet, each body that exists,

of rocks, or gasses, animals or plants;

(and irrespective of "life" tagged to its

existence as an entity, per chance..)


is made of smaller atoms, molecules,

or other things that kind of are like "seas".

But smaller yet (these aren't just words of fools)

are forces "circling", balancing with ease.


Where either particles or waves "impart"

existence to those higher levels too.

But here we haven't even made a start

on bigger things, like Galaxies and U-


ni-verse, or other categ'ries rehearsed,

like Supernova, Nebulae, and Giants,

Dwarves, and other stars that shoot and burst,

to cook up compounds, elements and ions


from which all of the rest can start to "be".

Invisible dimensions in this way

we start to understand, and maybe "see"

within our "mind's eye" - as they used to say.


But still our story makes more sense, or less

of all dimensions we've encountered here,

since we were born - to order and to mess,

with this ol' world. - And this is where I cheer


myself as I move on, and others too.

The world we "started" in, that let us learn

about dimensions and these worlds that you

have just now been reminded of, don't spearn!


The story that's apparent: God made this

whole world with more dimensions than you'd poke

at with a stick, does not seem so remiss

and starts to look less like it was a joke!


"The best is yet to come", as AA found

in fact, through living in this re-al world.

And there's a higher power hanging round

to see if we would reach out and be curled


within the love of biggest Dad, or Mum,

and let the Great Creator's fam-il-y

look after us and grow us, and then some..

towards more of a nature that is free


to love back, as we have ourselves been loved.

And that's why most religions in this world

admire, and think good-life was surely gloved

within the life, that we have mostly hurled


our insults at, and blamed him for our faults

and misdemeanours, laziness, and such.

It's him I would commend to you. Us dolts,

we killed the model human God loved much -


the second Adarm (and would kill his Eve,

that God brings from him while he's "not around").

In jealousy and ignorance, we'd weave

a net to catch them yet, like beasts been found


and named. So if you ask me to I'll tell

the story of the glory of God "THERE",

who loves his kids, and wants them to do well,

take on creative love, and learn to share.




《1》 physically enact this by interleaving the fingers from each hand with those of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...