2022-08-16

Need (wisdom,) strength  or love?



One thing God has spoken to the world,

and thus he spoke to me (my ears were tuned):

all grace, or riches, pow'r or strength is furled

within, and comes out of, who owns it.  Whom


d'ya think that might be? I know it is God.

So if I need the grace, capacity, 

or pow'r or strength responding to his nod,

to do a job or task, he'll give it me.


A second thing  I've heard come from de Boss,

that hesed, (steadfast, loyal love) is owned

by who can demonstrate it, with no loss,

and loves to give it to who's asked and groaned


to live it out upon God's Earth down here,

who can not bear to live by other means.

God's eyes are looking for such one. He'll cheer!

And keep deliv'ring HESED, not just memes.


And God-bank will make all repayments. Yet,

you know the thing that's very special there? 

He pays with int'rest, in the way you set,

with sloppy stinginess, or gen'rous care.


The int'rest is on what we do and say,

our stinginess or generosity.

We even get to set the kind of pay-

ment we receive, he made us "gods", you see.


What little you enact within this world

in words or deeds, is being put away

in past (that's seen & known) and so it's curled

up safely, untill ev'ry int'rest day.


God calculates and gives int'rest in time

& in eternity as well, you know.

With God each millisecond is sublime, 

but also each millenia's the go!


Our chance to pack some real riches away

in place that's safe, and is securely locked,

with int'rest payed and calculated dai-

ly, ev'ry day the sun's rays here are docked.




God said to me once and for all, “All the strength and power you need flows from me!” And again I heard it clearly said, “All the loyal-love you need is found in me!” And it’s true that you repay people for what they do. 

Psalms 62:11‭-‬12 see TPT(+ Hebrew & other versions)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...