2022-08-06

Saturday6Aug2022CE, toward-er the border..



Some meditating on theological questions some religious people have thrown up when they hear that you are talking about creative love in a way that sounds like you might believe in a God. It appears to me that sometimes we Westerners focus on words and definitions, rather than clear thinking, good analogies that will aid us in real understanding, and obedience (experimentation, trial and error). This one is called making our way through the quagmire of sin.

(Don't read it unless that sort of thing interests you).




Hopefully no rain today. 


Dress, off to get a pie or something quick, then try to get a lift to where I stopped off yesterday, to keep walking towards Mungindi today. Nice if I could make 33km today, then get another lift back to the pub here. Then I'll give walking a miss tomorrow.


No traffic so I started walking from the Garah genersl store with my thumb out. I worked out after a number of pass bys, that it might be a good idea  to have a sign that says "8km down road only". Well soon after that a bloke towing a caravan (off to go fishing) pulled up to help, but i must have got my map co-ordinates wrong and had to guess. I was a bit fearful of going too far, and as a result was dropped of about 5km too early, which meant i still had an hour of retracing my steps. A pity! It's made me decide to learn and then learn hiw to drop a pin where I am on the map properly, so this doesn't happen heaps more.


A good time on the phone tuning in with my good woman for an hour.


Now it's time to listen to one of 3 books I am hearing as audio books.

Great. Listened to one chapter of "War of words", great for addressing your the heart of the matter for communicating with people who get on your goat (which is probably everyone, even yourself, at some time). And one by Viktor Frankle  who was a neurologist and psychiatrist  who went through 5 concentration camps during the Second World War, and lived. "Yes to Life! In spite of everything." Amazing lessons on what gives people meaning in life, and how important it ultimately is to sort out your meaning in life.


I rang a mate once I got to Weemelah 

.

which was about 30 km from Mungindi. I figured I may as well walk on in the direction I need to go, than walk back the 30km to Garah. But this was trusting that I could get a lift back on Saturday evening. We kept talking as I walked on, and I would show my sign "Garah" to the people who were going that way. I walked into the moonlight night. I told creative love about what it appeared that I needed, and decided to simply trust creative love. Creative love had come up with the goods so far. 

.

Never-the-less, it was getting cold, and there were less and less vehicles. And they just drove past. 

.

Finally i said to my mate on the phone that I'd better go. He said he'd pray for me. Thanks Randall.  


I thought that though I had 23km to go to get to Mungindi, I'd better see if there was any accomodation available. There wasn't. It is the show weekend. But by about 7:10pm I thought I'd better try any vehicle going any way. I had a small chocolate, but had run out of muslie bars, trailmix, and water. 


A black van going through Mungindi, stopped for me. As I was about to drop a pin on the Google map where I was, a truck came along the other way, and started to slow down. The van driver said maybe we can get you a lift on it, to Garah. I said "Worth a try." but I wasn't hopeful, trucks these days don't seem to pick up people. But the Van fellow asked him & the truckbdriver said " Ok" and I went to get my day pack and jump in. I thanked the two men in the van. The older one said something about "the Lord must be looking after you." I agreed, we were brothers from another mother. I took a quick picture of them for the blog. 

.

I don't even know their names. Thanks you fellows.


Mean while Peter, the truck driver was a top fellow, from a little farm near Trundle. 

.

Hoping to have his 24hr break in Moree, so he couldn't take up my offer to let me shout him dinner, a  Chicken Parma. He gave me some more water. Dropped me off out side the Garah Club Hotel,

.

in time for me to still order a steak dinner, and a cuppa tea.

.

Yee har. Watched the footy, talked a bit with Angus whom I met last night,  and Fred (the bar tender). Then shower, hand wash clothes, and put my feet up on the bed  while I lie on the floor, & write up this blog on the day. How looked after am I? Thank you, to the two in the black van, to Peter the truck driver  to Alli in the pub kitchen, and to creative love for sorting a lift for me.







OLD TO NEW WORLD VIEW



Despite that science tells us "This world is

not what it seems on outside, to the feel,

with layers upon layers forming things",

I still believe that our ol' world is real.


Our scientific story tells us that

despite what we all see here (think we "know"),

there's layers of "community" which mat

together, and which interleave.. (quite so):《1


Inside, within each body, making up

the living ones, are individu'l "cells",

or living creatures that can be corrupt-

ed, or combined to make a host where dwells


the multicelled "community" we see

that's planted right before us "on" (or "in")

our ground of being. Even you and me.

And these can be disrupted or can win!


The ways that these communities would seize

things 'round about to aid their tiny parts,

to work together: shelter, feed, and ease

their life, to bring a thriving from their starts,


are called in this Our world "to feed", & "clothe

and shelter", self or fam'ly, other lives.

The old words from Our world that covered both

are "love", & then there's "peace"- which meant "life thrives".


But smaller yet, each body that exists,

of rocks, or gasses, animals or plants;

(and irrespective of "life" tagged to its

existence as an entity, per chance..)


is made of smaller atoms, molecules,

or other things that kind of are like "seas".

But smaller yet (these aren't just words of fools)

are forces "circling", balancing with ease.


Where either particles or waves "impart"

existence to those higher levels too.

But here we haven't even made a start

on bigger things, like Galaxies and U-


ni-verse, or other categ'ries rehearsed,

like Supernova, Nebulae, and Giants,

Dwarves, and other stars that shoot and burst,

to cook up compounds, elements and ions


from which all of the rest can start to "be".

Invisible dimensions in this way

we start to understand, and maybe "see"

within our "mind's eye" - as they used to say.


But still our story makes more sense, or less

of all dimensions we've encountered here,

since we were born - to order and to mess,

with this ol' world. - And this is where I cheer


myself as I move on, and others too.

The world we "started" in, that let us learn

about dimensions and these worlds that you

have just now been reminded of, don't spearn!


The story that's apparent: God made this

whole world with more dimensions than you'd poke

at with a stick, does not seem so remiss

and starts to look less like it was a joke!


"The best is yet to come", as AA found

in fact, through living in this re-al world.

And there's a higher power hanging round

to see if we would reach out and be curled


within the love of biggest Dad, or Mum,

and let the Great Creator's fam-il-y

look after us and grow us, and then some..

towards more of a nature that is free


to love back, as we have ourselves been loved.

And that's why most religions in this world

admire, and think good-life was surely gloved

within the life, that we have mostly hurled


our insults at, and blamed him for our faults

and misdemeanours, laziness, and such.

It's him I would commend to you. Us dolts,

we killed the model human God loved much -


the second Adarm (and would kill his Eve,

that God brings from him while he's "not around").

In jealousy and ignorance, we'd weave

a net to catch them yet, like beasts been found


and named. So if you ask me to I'll tell

the story of the glory of God "THERE",

who loves his kids, and wants them to do well,

take on creative love, and learn to share.




《1》 physically enact this by interleaving the fingers from each hand with those of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...