2018-06-25

Quietly wait...

I quietly wait before God - hope displayed.
My rock, salvation, fortress, (all) HE IS.
So I will not be shaken, or dismayed.
Oh God I see my character's a “fiz”,

my life unmatched to what I dream to be
and even do, I am so immature.
I’m glad you see the heart of matters. We
are often put off, and do not endure.

I’m glad to hear that God’s  ordained a day
for us to enter into "His great rest"
and best of all, he gave that one a name-
"Today!" he said, &, “put me to the test”.

Our trust in Jesus lets God do his work
to show off and display his  righteousness,
he calls us “flawless”, 'coz he will not shirk,
and he is the “creation” genius!

This means that we can now enjoy true peace
with God, who wants to grow us up “like him”.
Please help me God, to kill off all the beast
in me, that will not follow Jesus’ whim:

the part of me that clutches and won't die,
that wants to hold on, cannot stand the loss
that won't trust love (that power that hardly tries
yet quietly wins, is stronger than  a cross!).

Whoever would rejoice in life, and find
real beauty in each day must keep their tongue
from speaking evil, and do what will bind
them to true peace, in all the work they've done.




I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him alone. He is my rock and my salvation, my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalms 62:5,6(PM Version)

God has ordained a day for us to enter "His rest"- it is called "Today!"  Hebrew 4:7a (PM Version)

Our faith in Jesus transfers Gods righteousness to us and he now declares us flawless in his eyes. This means we can now enjoy true and lasting peace with God, all because of what our Lord Jesus did for us!! Romans 5:1 (PM Version)

Whoever wants to enjoy life and find beauty in each day must keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.
Turn away from evil and do what is good, pursue peace in every way you can and work hard to maintain it!!
1 Peter 3:10-11 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...