2018-06-20

plans for you...

“I know the plans I have for you." he says.
But when I ask him now to spell them out,
he says “Ok”, but leaves me wond’ring “Where’s
the good in that?” for he spells out, not doubt,

but it’s not simple, any more than me.
I don't just natively know very much,
to even understand my own body
takes 5 or 6 years - keeping right in touch;

and then to learn a language/ culture mix,
so “meaning” can mean more than just “be mean”,
and conversations can do more than “fix..”
or “break up” things, so there can be a “dream”,

or “longings” we can have, for what’s not yet.
Imagine if they further went, to “plans”,
though still there’s problems that I see, and bet
that others do as well: “Whose?”, “Which (wo)man’s?”

Some don't know how to plan that well to make
things come about or happen very good.
But if we're talking who would “take the cake”:
The Boss of Creativity’s who could!

His plans “for good and not  disaster”, will
bring on a hope and future that are sure.
His "I assure you, if you trust and fill
your world with faithfulness you’ll do much more..”

will ripple still for centuries and move
unmovable, or mountains, lift them up,
and throw them into oceans; that will prove
the words he said are true, and will erupt!




I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (PM Version)

Jesus told them, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and it will happen." Matthew 21:21 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...