2018-06-16

God comes near...

Experience God's peace - when I do pray.
It’s more than what I hold within my mind.
More understanding comes when I obey,
and open up to God, ‘coz then I find

reality is bigger than I hold
within my puny brain - and how good’s that(?)!
For otherwise the world must lose it’s gold
and ev'rything lose colour, and be flat!

His peace can guard my heart and mind as I
live with my father, in my mother’s life.
A foetus being anxious is not right,
& in each situation, he is rife

protecting, and providing, he dain’t cease,
so I give thanks to God for all he’s done.
When I pray I experience God's peace,
which far exceeds whatever can be un-

-derstood. His peace guards  heart and mind as I
find life because of Jesus, who is Lord.
For everything we need for godly life
’sbeen given us by God who is no fraud!

And by his pow’r divine we’ve all  received
all requisites by coming to know Him,
the one who called us to himself by means
of marv’lous glory,  excellence undimmed.

How blest are those who trust in God, The Lord -
have made the Lord their hope and confidence.
Like planted trees with roots into the wa-
ter. Such trees are not bothered by drought stress.



I am not anxious about anything, but in every situation, I pray and give thanks to God for all he has done.
And when pray I experience God's peace, which exceeds anything I can understand. His peace guards my heart and mind as I live for Jesus!!  Philippians 4:6-7 (PM Version)

God by His divine power has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the one who called us to himself by means of His marvellous glory and excellence.  1 Peter 1:3 (PM Version) WE HAVE ALL THAT WE NEED!!

Blessed are those who trust in The Lord and have made The Lord their hope and confidence.  They are like trees planted along the riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or the dry times. Even in a drought their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit. Jeremiah 17:7,8. (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...