2018-06-27

my solid foundation

The Lord himself’s my rock, my strength, and too
my saviour, who brings order to my world,
stability of ecosystem. You,
Lord, work that way with ev’ry flag unfurled.

So we’re convinced that worked from centre out,
our lives are always being  woven to..
together, to bring perfect plans about,
and growing goodly purposes anew!

For we’re his people who have now been called
& chosen to fulfil his purposes.
God's way is perfect, and it won't be hauled
off track; because he keeps his  promises!

He is a shield for all who look to him
for help, protection, and what love will do,
when keeping a long view, that’s not just whim,
and growing what’s creative, not just “blue”.

Oh “Every Think” - (that’s every thing that is,
and every thought we think of to bring change)
is worthless when compared with this one biz’-
’nus, knowing Jesus Christ my Lord. Exchange

this life and what’s contained within it here -
it might be used to “buy up” real true gold.
This old Adarm/humanity appears
as rubbish, garbage, so I would be bold

to then pursue and gain God’s chosen one,
his leader, that I may be one with him.
True godliness that’s with contentment’s fun,
and greater gold than any made up whim!



The Lord is my rock, and my strength, and my saviour. 2 Samuel    22:2 (PM Version)

So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God's perfect plan of bringing good into our lives. For we are
His People who have been called to fulfil His designed purpose. Romans 8:28 (PM Version)

God's way is perfect!
All the Lord's promises prove true!.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. Psalm 18:30 (PM Version)

Every think else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Jesus Christ my Lord. For his sake I've discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I can gain Christ and become one with him. Philippians 3:8 (PM Version)

True godliness with contentment is great gain. After all we brought nothing with us when we came into this world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. 1 Timothy 6:6-7 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...