2018-02-12

just sibling away...

Thinkin' of my two sisters and my brother...

Ol' life's been hectic these last few weeks here,
all comings, goings, learning and growing
so wisdom and skill could "Please now appear!",
and looking back now, I see them showing

up, helping us to observe and to think
to listen and do, what's lovely and true,
stretched to our limits, with just time to wink,
rememb'ring Dad-jokes, let good spirits do

what only they can, to save us from "sin" -
my self-centred man, who's grumpy and snaps,
and blames where he can. I don't want him in
the world (with his spam, not this kind of chap)!

Well, with all of this happ'nin' down here, like,..
Gave Katie a kiss, she's off a few days
on a "retreat" thing, or doing a hike,
keep up as ladies would do in their ways.

And what about you, your spouse and your kids?
It's great when we do hear what's happenin'.
And thanks for the news that makes it, and bids
me write or ring who's to life tappin' in!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...