2018-02-24

learning to be authors under author-ity


So listen; “Boast not ‘bout the future’s shine.
For those that say "Tomorrow or today
we'll go to this place or that, spend some time
and setup business and make lots of, hey,

commodities, or profit, money, liv-
ing ". No-one knows just what tomorrow brings.
Instead know that your lives are here for  giv-
ing, out God's goodness with all of the things

he gives to you to let you find their use
in spreading all his goodness over earth.
But say “Our lives are in the hands of who’s
the God, & if he wills options are birthed,

& we may do this thing, or else do that'.
For God’s the hope that holds me, not a whim,
a stronghold shelt’ring me. He’s out to bat
for me, he is my God, and I trust him.

God, I invite your searching gaze into
my heart. Please point out all that needs a bath
within me. Test, and sift my cares, all through.
Please see if there is any harmfull path

I'm walking on; and lead me back to your
bright, glorious, and everlasting ways-
The path that brings me back to you for more,
of you yourself, the source of good that splays

around your world - where it came from “before”.
Bless'd those who, poor in spirit, rich in need,
then realise their need for God, the Lord:
of heaven’s kingdom they are salt & seed!



Listen, don't boast about tomorrow. Those that say " Today or tomorrow we'll go to this place or city, spend sometime and setup business and make lots of money and profit". Know one knows what tomorrow will bring. Instead say "our lives are in Gods hands and if he is willing, we may do this or that'  James 4: 13-15. (PM Version)

God is the hope that holds me and the stronghold that shelters me. He is my God, and I trust him.  Psalms 91:2. (PM Version)

God, I invite your searching gaze into my heart.
Examine me through and through; find out everything that may be hidden within me.
Put me to the test and sift through all my anxious cares.
See if there is any path of pain  I'm walking on, and lead me back to your glorious, and everlasting ways-
The path that brings me back to you. Psalms 139:23-24. (The Passion Translation)

Blessed are those who are poor in spirit and realise their need for God, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to them. Matthew 5:3 (PM Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...