2018-02-05

go ahead..


So thank you Lord, you go ahead of me,
preparing all the way, and kindly you
will follow right behind me so to see
no harm from all my past can land and do

it’s hoped-for damage to the good that grows
within this life where I can choose for good.
For you are now the only one who knows
what I can do (because I really should)!

And with your hand of love upon my life,
you bless me as you enter, please don't leave.
Some knowledge is too wonderful, and rife,
and deep, incomprehensible, it weaves

the kind of fabric that helps trust to grow.
Your understanding of me makes me sing,
with wonder and with strength I did not know
could be borne on this Earth. That’s what you bring!


Thank you Lord, you go ahead of me, preparing the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. With your hand of love upon my life, you impart blessing to me.
This is just too wonderful, deep and incomprehensible!!
Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength!! Psalms 139:5-6 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...