2018-02-02

covenant (partnership) blessings

Then, Jesus turned around and said to her,
"My Daughter, be encouraged! Faith of yours
has really had effect, don't be deterred -
our God is into partnering because

you are his daughter - so you are a god!
a baby one, with heaps still yet to learn,
but "faithful" is the first trait that you've got
to grow like him in love (that’s not to earn,

but to respond, to his great love and grace)"
so I say yet again, “this faith of yours
has healed you, and now you look in my face,
you heard my word and trusted more than laws!"

And straightaway, the woman, knew for fact
the healing had occurred - the words he said
confirmed and drew attention to her act
of faithfulness (not words, or thoughts in head).

Oh Lord, you are the one, and only God!
What miracles! - & wonders are from you!
What great love and what wisdom you have got!
Yet you would share them with your children too!

Unless they want to brag and boast themselves,
as though they didn't need you, what a lie!
Teach me more how to work against the hell
(the dump for rubbish, that won't even try,

just like that servant who would bury his)
Oh God I want to take on your good Way
and Truth, until my everything that is
brings honour to your great & glorious name!





Jesus turned around and said to her, "Daughter, be encouraged! Your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed instantly. Matthew 9:22 (PM Version)

Lord you are the one and only God!!
What miracles!
What wonders!
What greatness belongs to you! Teach me more about you, how you work and how you move, so I can walk in your ways and truth, until everything within me brings honour to your name.
Psalms 86:10-11 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...