2018-02-27

Our words are weak. Our actions speak ...


Well, who pursues both righteousness and love -
finds life! That is a proverb, and  a fact
(that's if they persevere - word from above
from the Ambassador who spoke and act-

ed out his message given him by Christ
and understood from scripture then as well;
abundant life, with favour drenched , suffice
to say gets honour, glory’s “show & tell”,

for God gives immortality to those.
I bow before God’s presence and I praise
his Holy name for his love won't dispose
of faithfulness. For God’s word here displays

his greatness, & his promises and name
are greater, far, than anything at all.
So even when your path, oh Lord, seems shame
or takes me through the valley of appall-

ing deepest darkness, fear will not prevail.
For you remain most close to me, and lead
me through it all the way, thus will I sail
close to the wind of your spirit and heed

your ev’ry word, for your authority
is strength for me, and peace (shalom) that thrives.
The comfort of your love takes all my fear
and leaves its leaves crushed, broken, like spiced chives!

So I will never be lonely again,
for as Yeshua said, his Father’s near.
When I walk with no other human friend,
it’s just because these eyes can't see that clear!



Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life!!
An abundant life drenched with favour and honour. Proverbs 21:21 (PM Version)

He  will reward each one according to his works :  eternal life to those who by perseverance in good works seek glory and honor and immortality, ….  Rom. 2:6‭-‬10

I bow down before your divine presence and praise your Holy name for your unfailing love and faithfulness. For your name and the promises of your word are greater than everything. Psalms 138:2  (PM Version)

Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me.
You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away all my fear. I will never be lonely, for you are always near!!  Psalm 23:4 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...