2017-05-01

Than Q! Better to give thanks where due, than queue all my arguments.

Give thanks to one who's conduited some good
towards you -'stead of not passing it on -
for choices have been made (you've understood
each time you've shared the Love of Life along;

& if you haven't, I dont think I trust
your estimation of your motives past.
But if you really haven't,  catch this gust
of wind that's blown up now to be a blast.)

Though none can really "tell" you what to do,
unless you're still a babe, or growing up,
I've found a well "told" story  start to woo,
& give direction, start me thinking "Yup,

that's what I want to do.." & set a course.
Somehow the story gives to me a "nerve"
(invisible links/ pathways that no corpse
can use to feel, or make a graceous curve).

Which leads me then to thinking of the source,
behind the good that I have just received,
a line of wisdom, & love that won't force,
that has been hiding, till it is believed.

And not just "trusted blindly", but with mind
(then fully trusted, and then acted on).
With one who loves, this kind of trust you'll find
grows as a seed in deep soil. It grows strong.

And maybe that's the start of striking well:
just thanking for the goodness and the love.
This saves me from my everlasting hell:
manipulation, pow'r that tries to "shove!"

..........
"Give thanks to The Lord Almighty, for The Lord is good and His faithful love endures forever" Jeremiah 33:11b (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...