2024-04-05

O2B the perfect match..

(to the perfect "man")




I'm learning that the maker of all things

made us in such a way to complement

his own nature and "form", and all he brings

to this world, and to "carry" his child when


today, tomorrow, in the past as well,

I see his icon standing in the place

that might seem messy, or a part of hell

if I did not respond to loving grace 


with that same grace & love shown first to me,

in personal & close embrace where he

comes in and hopes to grow the way I see

things, motives, and commitments - yes all three.


The character & culture of this "pride", 

approaches, mannerisms that reflect

"Humanity", as you see it inside

& out, as you provide, and will inspect.


I'm happy to acknowledge & accept 

him as my Lord, responding to his word,

what makes him glad, or meant that he had wept,

make his authority not seem adsurd.


Believe that his affection shown to me

is not a ruse to trick me just to trust.

And he who would stand near & always be

beside, inside, and round me doesn't lust.


But he stands for the purposes & cause 

of that creative love which still empow'rs

with energizing, life-blood, more than laws,

creative love's own help, does more than sours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...