2018-09-24

Yous choose!

This God alone’s my saviour, and my rock !
And he protects me always; he defends,
he is my champion, and we're his flock,
he's shepherd of his sheep, and we're his friends.

And Jesus said "Don't worry or give in
to fear, that claims to be your very own.
You've trusted in this God of yours to win,
and he sent me, now trust you're not alone,

and trust me as his emissary true,
to “own” a friend is two-way, not just one.
It's not that you chose me, but I chose you,
but only at the start, when it's begun.

For, now you must add trust, and own me too,
and choose my way more than your very own,
since my knowledge, and love of you is true-
er than yours, and my goal’s that you'll have grown.

The Lord’s the everlasting God, cre-a-
tor of the earth. He never grows weary,
or weak his understanding is the great-
est, none can fathom further - more than he.

He gives his pow’r to weak ones, strengthens those
who powerless are unable to move.
Not pow-er to destroy, to smash, and doze,
but to enable love to come and prove…

So, let us hold the hope we have - grow it;
That's knowing that our God is faithful still.
Encouraging his love, to so show it
in each of us, and so live out his will!



God alone is my rock and my salvation! He protects me always; He is my champion defender! There is no risk of failure with God!!  Psalm 62:6 (PM Version)

Jesus said "Don't worry or surrender to your fear. For you've believed in God, now trust and believe in me also John 14:1 (PM Version)

The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:28-29. (PM Version)

Let us hold onto the hope we have, knowing that God is faithful. Let us keep encouraging and cheering each other on in love and helping each other wherever possible. Hebrews 10:23-24 (PM Version)


1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 12 Good News Translation (GNT)
    God Our Father
    12 As for us, we have this large crowd of witnesses around us. So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with determination the race that lies before us. 2 Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end. He did not give up because of the cross! On the contrary, because of the joy that was waiting for him, he thought nothing of the disgrace of dying on the cross, and he is now seated at the right side of God's throne.

    And now because we run a race, it's true.
    Our vision must hold only on to One.
    Oh help us now to singularly view,
    The goal of life, Father, your own dear Son.

    And as we go, inside, you're sure to prove,
    the motives and direction in our hearts.
    Please, talk with us, and make our thoughts to move,
    So, that we can too enter into parts.

    of this world, that are dark, and seldom seen.
    The only way to win is not by force,
    Our reasons and our tongues must too be clean,
    we thank you for a purpose that is yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding to the conversation...