2018-09-21

God's Way is perfect..

God's way is perfect! All his promises
prove true! He is a shield for all who look
to him for their protection. For he says
he wants us strong, courageous, not a sook,


I’ll keep my fear in mem'ry- not a byte.
I'll keep God's Word here always on my lips;
to meditate on it both day and night
and carefully live out each of his tips.

Then, he said “You will be successful and
prosper in your life in my good world,
and I will be with you, where’er you stand.
Your job is to see that my flag’s unfurled.”

So fill your thoughts with my words, until they
will penetrate to deep down in the soil
of your life, then your plot will clearly play
a host that's growing goodness on the boil.

And trees will grow that heal whole bodies near.
Above all else, keep guard of your own heart,
for it determines what you'll live and fear
and sets the course of your life each day's start.

Be truly glad! For there is joy and smiles
ahead, though you have to en-du-re much,
with many tri-als for these little whiles
These trials prove that your faith is in touch,

& genuine, refined by fire, true blue,
more precious than good gold, it will bring praise,
& glory, honour when he's shown through you.
to the whole world, shining in all his ways



God's way is perfect! All the Lord's promises prove true! He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. Psalm 18:30 (PM Version)

'I am strong and very courageous. I have no room for fear. I keep God's Word always on my lips; I meditate on it day and night and I am careful to do everything written in it. Then, I am prosperous and successful! My God is truly with me wherever I go...' Joshua 1:7‭-‬9 (CR Version)

Fill your thoughts with my words until they penetrate deep into your spirit. For they bring life to those who find them, and healing to the whole body.
Above all else, guard your heart, for it determines the course of your life.  Proverbs 4:21-23. (PM Version)

Be truly glad!!! There is wonderful joy ahead. Even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials prove that your faith is genuine, being refined by fire, your faith is more precious than gold. So when your faith remains strong through these trials, it will bring you much praise, glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7. (PM Version)


1 comment:

Thanks for adding to the conversation...