2018-09-02

Try Praying: My big issue is...

Been noticing I get frustrated, or,
at times I get reactive quickly too.
I've seen it four or five times (well there's more
as now I think about it). What to do?

And that's the secret common thing about
the times I get there. Mostly I don't know
which way to go, I’ve tried a few, run out
of options (that I  know of here below).

Right then, the circumstances are my friend,
they show me (& could  even help to train)
the place where I am heading in the end.
They're feedback so I focus right a-gain.

I'm in a process God shares with me now,
of growing up a tiny baby god,
from zygote, then to embryo somehow,
and on to foetus, then out comes the lot…

The other day, while teaching at a school,
and after we had had a quite severe
and honest talk together  - yr 10 girl,
the bell rang, then she burst right into tears.

Please help me God, to learn how to be more
like YOU are, gracious. I know what to do!
I WILL look UP to you, to ask you for
your wisdom and creative options too.

And after other things with other folk,
I realise sometimes I must accept
my own discomfort, just sit there and soak
up pain and injustice. He even wept!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...