2022-07-16

with you..

 

(AUDIO: - on the road)



So, Father God, I thank you for

your world - we can walk through it!

- and thank you for your company 

and helping me to do it. 


I thank you for the richness of 

this life, that there's more to it

than just the mechanisms & 

the skills. It's true we blew it!


And thank you for the love and friend-

ship that you make exist there,

by not letting your dreaming end,

though it became a nightmare.


Your method - patient love, has strewn

your sun & rain around here,

then woo, and call, through bird-call tune,

and greens upon the ground, near..


and far away as well the blues 

of mountains mirror myth-

ic sky, fresh painted lovely hues - 

a call to tarry with…


Now I am come. I am enthrawled.

Your com-pan-y's delicious.

And gladly I hear you're appalled

at ways we make officious.


The best of all I've ever been,

and want to be as well,

has been your gift to me, a gleam,

  • that calls and doesn't sell.

  • calls me, in you, to dwell.

  • to walk away from hell.

  • a new creation smell.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...