2022-07-21

Thurs 21July2022 from Binnaway towards Coonabarrabran.



Hope to wake at 6:30am, breaky at 7pm, leave by 7:30 or 8am at latest, to get to Coona in time for dinner with friends of friends.


In fact, had an orientation meditation come to me when I woke, so didn't leave my bed till 7am, then breaky, and after that Nick added a spare wheel to the trolley, and helped me fix some attachment points for occy straps for the "lid". He said "Don't worry about taking your trolley, I'll get it to where you are going to in Coona, sometime in the day. How good is that! I'm likely to make better time too.

Thank you, creative love, and Nick and Inica.


Off at 8:20am. On the edge of Binnaway, beside the Castlereagh, looking back:

.


Looking forward

:




Phonecalls: sparkie back home,  call with a neighbour till we lose reception (or his battery runs out). Thanks Sim  and Steve.


Morning break for half an hour with my feet up. 


Back on the road, a reminder that people younger than I, have died on this road, at this spot. 

.

.

We really are pilgrims travelling on this walk through time (that we often call "life").


It's 12:30pm, and I've still got 13km to arrive at the Newell Highway. And my feet'll need an hour break from about 2:10 - 3:10pm. But then, maybe I should push through the 13km to the Newell, then have my break? I might only make it, today, to the Newell Highway?


We'll see.


An hour or two now that might give a chance to work on reading, hearing, understanding, meditating on that monumental 1st Century story of the life,  mission, & message of Yeshua Bar Nazaret. How good! Wow. This is certainly not more of the status quo. And it is certainly a different way to view life from Western Materialism. And it is immaterialism, so maybe a Western way of describing it might be  - an Eastern acknowledgement of Energy, Matter, Mechanism, trumped by Relationships of unconditional positive regard)


Rebecca (McFluffy) passed me on the way to Coona to do the shopping, and stopped in a safe place up the road, then she walked back  to see of I needed a hand or a lift. I thanked her very much for the offer, explained that it was a kind of a pilgrimage for me, and I had to walk it. Got talking, and then took a pic of Rebecca and her car

.

her mum Hilary (Goodlife) came out to join us for another pic all together.

We had a good catchup about life and directions and choosing to be open and offering friendship. They are from Binnaway.

.

How brave to offer a lift to a "hobo" wandering along the road, how thoughtful & kind.



A break soon…



Down the road we cross the Castlereagh again

.

The remains of the old bridge:

.

.on the right is "Saturn" from the virtual universe model. 

.

A good time for a lunch-break and to put the feet up..

.

.break till 3:15pm.



.break till 3:15pm.


Amazing time on the phone talking with 2 fellows in Coona, 1 who was cooking for me tonight has just got COVID today, so he won't be joining us (maybe up near Bogabilla or Moree he said). The other who is taking me in for the night. He offered to pick me up, if i cam't make the extra 6km to their place on the Northern end of town. How helpful. He even suggested I call at 4:30pm to let him know where I'm at.


A ute just drove up from behind me, stopped, and a lady playing classic 70's music loudly, said she'd passed me in the morning, I was getting close to the intersection with the highway, & here's a water-bottle of fresh water for me:

.

Then she did a U'y & waved goodbye. I didn't think to take a pic and get my phone out till the ute was almost out of site.

.



.

..





OLD TO NEW WORLD VIEW



Despite that science tells us "This world is

not what it seems on outside, to the feel,

with layers upon layers forming things",

I still believe that our ol' world is real.


Our scientific story tells us that

despite what we all see here (think we "know"),

there's layers of "community" which mat

together, and which interleave.. (quite so):《1


Inside, within each body, making up

the living ones, are individu'l "cells",

or living creatures that can be corrupt-

ed, or combined to make a host where dwells


the multicelled "community" we see

that's planted right before us "on" (or "in")

our ground of being. Even you and me.

And these can be disrupted or can win!


The ways that these communities would seize

things 'round about to aid their tiny parts,

to work together: shelter, feed, and ease

their life, to bring a thriving from their starts,


are called in this Our world "to feed", & "clothe

and shelter", self or fam'ly, other lives.

The old words from Our world that covered both

are "love", & then there's "peace"- which meant "life thrives".


But smaller yet, each body that exists,

of rocks, or gasses, animals or plants;

(and irrespective of "life" tagged to its

existence as an entity, per chance..)


is made of smaller atoms, molecules,

or other things that kind of are like "seas".

But smaller yet (these aren't just words of fools)

are forces "circling", balancing with ease.


Where either particles or waves "impart"

existence to those higher levels too.

But here we haven't even made a start

on bigger things, like Galaxies and U-


ni-verse, or other categ'ries rehearsed,

like Supernova, Nebulae, and Giants,

Dwarves, and other stars that shoot and burst,

to cook up compounds, elements and ions


from which all of the rest can start to "be".

Invisible dimensions in this way

we start to understand, and maybe "see"

within our "mind's eye" - as they used to say.


But still our story makes more sense, or less

of all dimensions we've encountered here,

since we were born - to order and to mess,

with this ol' world. - And this is where I cheer


myself as I move on, and others too.

The world we "started" in, that let us learn

about dimensions and these worlds that you

have just now been reminded of, don't spearn!


The story that's apparent: God made this

whole world with more dimensions than you'd poke

at with a stick, does not seem so remiss

and starts to look less like it was a joke!


"The best is yet to come", as AA found

in fact, through living in this re-al world.

And there's a higher power hanging round

to see if we would reach out and be curled


within the love of biggest Dad, or Mum,

and let the Great Creator's fam-il-y

look after us and grow us, and then some..

towards more of a nature that is free


to love back, as we have ourselves been loved.

And that's why most religions in this world

admire, and think good-life was surely gloved

within the life, that we have mostly hurled


our insults at, and blamed him for our faults

and misdemeanours, laziness, and such.

It's him I would commend to you. Us dolts,

we killed the model human God loved much -


the second Adarm (and would kill his Eve,

that God brings from him while he's "not around").

In jealousy and ignorance, we'd weave

a net to catch them yet, like beasts been found


and named. So if you ask me to I'll tell

the story of the glory of God "THERE",

who loves his kids, and wants them to do well,

take on creative love, and learn to share.




《1》 physically enact this by interleaving the fingers from each hand with those of the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...