2019-03-12

…. for he will save his people from their ... sins


The message of a follower of him,
(that might seem like a taunt, but isn't meant
that way).. I s'pose one will become (though dim?)
quite like the leader who led where you went

in life, and what responses you would make
to hard times that would come; would you reflect
them on to others blaming them, to fake
yourself as “good”, your under-lings neglect..

The message I've received, I put this way:
You won't get better leadership, who's deemed
more highly than whom God named “Christ”, I’d say
he's better than the ones that I had dreamed!

It's goodly leadership who can well train
those who bring themselves under it in truth!
I hardly can believe, and not disdain
what he said of who comes under his roof.

Well, not his “roof”, unless you mean the sky
of blue that shines below the stars each day.
“No fixed abode” he said, he wasn't shy,
but trusted his own father, that's “his way”..

.. “the way of love”, most excellent of all
the ways of life that people live around
us here on Earth, well, as seen by a Paul
who'd like to learn to follow him on ground…

The ‘him’ I mean, was named - by Mum and Dad,
a name that meant (a title in his days
the Emperor, the Kaiser claimed, and had):
The Saviour, but they'd save in diff'rent ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...