2018-08-17

The circle of virtuousity..

The Lord is my strength and shield, I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. And with my song I thank Him. Psalm 28:7 (PM Version)

The Lord is good to those who depend and put their hope in Him; to those who search for Him. Lamentations 3:25 (PM Version)



The Lord is my strength
The Lord is my shield,
I trust Him with all 
my heart, and at length
He helps me, and yields
a heart with joy (small -

but)  filled to the brim
with songs that I sing
and chants that I chant,
I'm still thanking Him,
my praises I'll bring,
seek his face, not hand!

The Lord is goodt' those
who depend on him,
who trust him in all.
Their hope's placed (& grows)
through, on, & in - Him;
He's good to this Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...