2018-08-23

Fellow workers in God's field, or God's building. His grace sealed.

Hey Paul, I've been... thankful for the times we taught scripture together in mendooran, ... I hope we might meet up for a cuppa soon. ...  I'll let you folk know when I'm passing through. It's often lovely popping into to your place and catching up with whoever is there. Bless you this day, jo

And blessings on you, 
dear sister of me.
I'm glad of times too
we had when sharing

and very very
glad of God's strong grace
- when hanging with me,
and helping me face

up to my short-falls
- and his ableness.
It's his life that calls,
and too wants to bless.

So thanks from me, God,
and maybe from Jo,
we are a bit odd
but you surely know

for you're not just "Dad"
but our "Mum" as well,
that's odd, but not sad,
inside you we dwell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...