2018-08-04

... (bin there..2)

>> Did u throw her passport away .. while she was gone...? (Son)

No I didn't
throw it away;
'cause she did it,
the other day. 

Threw out some junk
(not carefully checked)
but as she "thunk",
God resurrect-

-ed in her mind
(all places checked),
so very kind-
-ly, she'd deflect-

-ed stuff in hand
to stuff the bin
(not fully planned,
as she walked in

to our house) when
we came back to
Oz from 'Stan.
I'm telling you

she searched the room,
she searched our bags,
the car, and whom
we'd talked with. Thanks

to God for his
help to recall
(before the bins
were emptied all;

that very night
they were due to
take up the fight
with Garbos who

were sure to win,
to empty all).
When she looked in,
she cried to Paul

"I've found it here
where I threw it!"
So it appeared
she now knew it

from the other 
side of these things.
Still I love 'er,
see what time brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...