2018-07-09

reveal, uncover, display, entitle ...


Show me your Way, Lord.
Point out the right path
for me to follow.
Lead me in Your truth.

Teach me, for you’re Gord!
-who’s saved me to laugh
(not just to wallow),
gives hope to the youth!

Caesar, I'm assured
is not quite so “barf”,
his big claim’s hollow
and he’s not so cooth,

His “Lord”-ship is bored,
not worth even half
titles which roll o-
ver his head to sooth.



So Caesar’s replaced
(unless Caesar bows),
“Lord” of all Lords is
(& King of all kings)...

“Imperator’s waste-
ed on him somehow,
someone not Jesus
dain't have what he brings!

“Messiah” has chased
(“Christos” in Greek now)
the titles of Caesars’;
each good person sings

Yeshua has faced
(not even a row)
what titles please us
amongst other things.



Our Father, who’s God
who loved us and in
his wonderful grace
saved us from the bin...

gave us what he's got
by nature in him-
self, we have a place
he thinks we will win.

His hope and comfort
give vigour and vim,
encouraged, he says
we may follow him

Since he can’t fail, what
would strengthen us, in-
spire us to always
shine, and not grow dim.



Show me Your ways O Lord. Point out the right path for me to follow. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for you are God who has saved me and gives me hope. Psalm 25:4-5 (PM Version)

May the Lord Jesus Christ and God our Father, who loved us and in his wonderful grace gave us eternal comfort and a beautiful hope that cannot fail, encourage your hearts and inspire you with strength to always do and speak what is good and beautiful in his eyes. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17. (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...