2018-07-27

my hope is in...

My hope is in the Lord, His loving kind -
-ness never ceases. None are quite like him.
The kind of loving people that we meet
in this life are reflecting him, some dim.
His faithful love dain't end - then some - we find.

His faithful love is new as each morning
repeats, yet unrepeated is unique.
Your faithfulness displayed on each day's sheet
of canvas that is piled for those who seek,
with second shots, as inverted dawning

and even in one day, for pref-er-ence.
Great is your faithfulness, creatively
expressed. Lord I would be my best, complete.
Please teach me Lord, so that less hate-ive-ly,
your street I'll be at home in, your ways hence

will show out in the sculpture of this life
so I enjoy the fruit of following
your ways and paths, till they become  my street,
I live in them, take up abode, and sing,
rewarded in the spin-offs that are rife!

Give me an understanding heart and mind,
oh source of intuitional logic,
so I can know and person-al-ly greet
and live with rightly, not as country hick,
much more than just “obey” all  truth I find,

or more than likely, that I've been found by.
Lord help me turn my life away from these
quick “fixes” that don't really. Though I eat,
I am not filled, though I become obese.
I will pursue life true, not only “try”.

And yet, I can't “just do it”, with no aid!
I'm gunna trust your word that you'd join in.
For Jesus' messy ways are  very neat!
A true and lasting peace with God! I grin...
The land-lord says that all the rent’s been paid!



My hope is in the Lord, His loving kindness never ceases.His faithful love never ends. They are new every morning. Great is His  faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23 (PM Version)

Lord teach me your ways so I can enjoy the reward of following them fully!!
Give me an understanding heart so that I can know and obey your truth!!
Lord help me to turn my eyes away from illusions, so that I pursue only that which is true and give me life, as I walk in your ways. Psalm 119:33,34&37. (PM Version)

Our faith in Jesus transfers God's righteousness to us and he now declares us flawless in His eyes. This means we can now enjoy true and lasting peace with God, all because of what our Lord Jesus has done for us.  Romans 5:1 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...