2018-07-30

old hand hairclippers... (bin there..1)

Are these clippers yours dad?
I found them on top of the white cuboard in the bathroom with a cap gun (which I left there). I claimed them a month or so ago cause I had never seen u use them, and thought they were probobly a previous tenants... Son

They are mine. I hid them there so your mum wouldn't find them and throw them out. But being hidden in Bendigo is even better. If you could oil them every now and then and keep them working by cutting something easy, like human hair (then clean if off and oil them again), that would be good. Dad.

Hahaha u and mum are grear! Yeah will do and I can return them soon :) Son

No. If you are willing 
to put 'em to good use,
or save them from silling
on a window pane, obtuse.

If you won't just throw them
as though they aren't worth much,
because you don't know when
you'd use them in a rush,

then your place might well be
a safer place for them;
something happens near me
if I can't say quite when

any given thing will
be utilized again.
They disappear or spill
into the garbage bin.

I haven't pers' n'lly seen
them jump right out the house,
but I've returning, been
surprised that some quiet mouse

has been collecting things
and thrown them in the bin,
or else they have grown wings,
and put themselves within.

And on some occasions
my wife's good things as well,
like passport, and relations 
letters have gone there to dwell.


1 comment:

Thanks for adding to the conversation...