2018-07-28

..be gone!

I've got a cough from getting a cold in cold weather, that turns into an asthma sort of thing. Death to disease, and malfunction….it is to be  banished away….


God's special body made for me will not
have any Sickness, so be gone, for good!
You act like you continue on, you've got..
..got nothing on the love that this God would

bestow and give for free, in ev'rything
that happens to us here, in time and space,
and though we're learning to rule, as his kings
and queens, he is the High King whom we'll trace

and follow after, for eternity,
that's growing in creative love and pow'r,
this God makes me to be amazing free
& even when this second body's hour

is nearly here upon it, I will wait,
& see what God will do. It will be good!
O God, I will not waste much time in hate,
I want to love like you said that I should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...