2018-04-10

walk, work, with (-in -out -with)


The Spirit of the God, who raised from death’s
strong hold the Jesus who is Christ, now lives
in you, and will do more than you could guess,
for God to mortal bodies truly gives

the life that Jesus had when he was raised
from death, by this same Spirit now within.
Oh God, there’s much of me that seems quite dazed,
a chronic case - fatigue that  wants to win.

I'm telling this to you who made me up,
since you yourself are my own only hope.
This virus has got in, and now erupts
all kinds of ways, to see that I can't cope!

And just as God raised Christ up from the dead,
this same thing will occur with each about
who gladly honours Jesus as their head.
God's Spirit cleans up IN-side, then the OUT!

God, help me on the inside specially, now,
so all the words that come out of my mouth,
from meditations of my heart, would bow,
walk humbly with my God, both North, and South,

and East, and West upon this lovely land
that’s groaning till God’s children are full borne
to on the inside, and the outside, stand
before him, and with nothing left to mourn,

are fully seen, by ev'ry one about
to be acceptable to you O Lord,
our “Rock”, our “Ground of Being”, we would shout
“You're also our Redeemer”. We’re restored!



The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal body by the same Spirit living within you. Romans 8:11 (PM Version)

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 (PM Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...