2018-04-30

THRIVING WORDS!!


So listen carefully, my dear child, pay
attention to all that I have to say!!
For everything  I teach you is in love,
and with the wisdom that’s come from above.

So fill your thoughts with my words until they
will penetrate deep into your whole way
of life, & spirit, soul, and bod’ obey.
As you unwrap my words, they will still play

their tune of life, their “game” of radiant  health
imparting them inside your very self.
Above all, guard the focus of your heart,
for where your treasure is (that’s where your art -

creative forces play), that’s where you’ll be!
Don’t overlook the welfare of life's seed.
Trust God for outward stuff and every need,
the garden of your life will spring indeed!



HEALING WORDS!!

Listen carefully, my dear child, to everything that I teach you, pay attention to all that I have to say!!
Fill your thoughts with my words until they penetrate deep into your spirit. Then, as you unwrap my words, they will impart true life and radiant health into the very core of your being!!
So above all, guard the affections of your heart,for they affect all that you are!!
Pay attention to the welfare of your inner most being,for from there flows the wellspring of life…  Proverbs 4:20-23. (The Passion Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...