2018-04-05

Strength & Shield, Thanks & Yield!

The Lord is my strength and my shield, I trust him with all my heart, He helps me and my heart is filled with joy - I just want to give Him thanks. Psalm 28:7 (PM Version)

I'm with you dear bro.
Thank you, Father God
where-ever I go
my joy's from your nod!

You make things work out,
but your time frame's big,
makes me want to shout,
or light up a cig-

-ar to celebrate -
one more pulled off well.
Glad you tell it straight,
-own Heaven, & Hell!

Hell, the rubbish dump - 
where God lets them be
with-out him, to hump
their own fantacies...

I'd rather one day
in God's world, with him,
than whole years away,
my dream worlds within!

If God will create
a world like this one,
and have made me late-
-ly as his own son,

& help me to live,
be my strength & shield,
when I ask, forgive;
I will to him yield!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...