2017-11-19

will love..?..!

God's will is that I thrive within his world
He isn't try 'na squash me down at all!
He isn't gunna feel his flag's unfurled
if his child's grov'ling, and canNOT stand tall.

God's will is that I thrive in life with him.
In fact his peace, his shalom, MEANS "to thrive".
Yeshua said he came not for his whim,
but came to serve, and make us more alive.

He came to us, he said, "in order that.."
..what was it that he came to give away?
And something would spring up, that can't be capped
if we were those who came to him - (each day?)

What was it that he had, he could give out?
And then one time he said he would produce...
Will I be grateful for what he's about?
And like those lepers healed, what would I choose?


A paradox of love is here "for us"..
yet if I ask "Well, what's in it for me?"
I show I understand NOT it's premise...
- that's not to say that I will never see.

It is a sacred game, to see how much
can serupticiously be given to
another person, not to make them blush,
but know deep down, that Love exist's that's True.

Love is a stream that flows up from the ground
of being, from excess, with secret source...

Love is a seed that grows up from the ground
of being, with a life from secret source...
Love is a seed that grows from holy room
in burial ground, a resurrection force.
Love is a stream that flows from holy room
in temple of our God, with secret source.
It's will is no de-si-re to consume,
it listens and it keeps it's word of course.
..........

..but those who drink the water that I will give them will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give them will become in them a spring which will provide them with life-giving water and give them eternal life.” John 4:14 GNTD https://bible.com/bible/69/jhn.4.14.GNTD
“Whoever is thirsty should come to me, and whoever believes in me should drink. As the scripture says, ‘Streams of life-giving water will pour out from his side.’”  Jesus said this about the Spirit, which those who believed in him were going to receive. At that time the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not been raised to glory. John 7:37‭-‬39 GNTD https://bible.com/bible/69/jhn.7.37-39.GNTD
The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life—life in all its fullness. John 10:10 GNTD  https://bible.com/bible/69/jhn.10.10.GNTD

It pleased the Lord to have him crushed  (bruised).
Forgiveness is the smell on the skin released by the rose petal crushed beneath a heal.
A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief
We hid (as it were) our faces from him..
Not handsome that we should desire him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...