2017-11-09

Jesus stood* and spoke...

The Spirit of The Lord is upon me. Because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent me to heal the broken hearted and bring deliverance to the captives and new sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed. 
TO PROCLAIM THE YEAR OF THE LORDS FAVOR. Luke 4:18,19 (PM Version)

The Spirit of The Lord
is upon me. Because
He has anointed me
as herald to take the

message of our king's reign:
just, loving, to sustain
the spirits of the poor
(who get bad news, then more)

He has sent me to heal
the broken hearted, real,
and bring deliv-er-ance 
to any captive man's

and child or woman's lives,
and new sight to the blind,
to set free those who are
oppressed, and live in fear.

To proclaim time and place?,
(on earth, called the days)
that comes after such nights
(with greedy, selfishness fights),

the Day of THE LORD'S fA-
-vor, finishing Cre-A-
-tion, as we've only dreamed,
and he is de-ter-min-ed!

And here, the "Son of A"
is saying this today
in & through his body,
and to each "you", and "me".

(after Luke 4:18,19 PM Version)

*in the Synagogue - a meeting/ learning/ place, designed for responding to the Word of GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...