2017-11-30

Love never ends..

The faithful love of The Lord never ends. His mercies never cease. They are new every morning- Great is His faithfulness. I say to myself The Lord is my inheritance, therefore I will hope in Him. Lamentations 3:22-24 (PM Version)

The faithful love of
The Lord never ends.
His mercies never
cease, they don't depend..

They are new every 
morning- Great is His 
faithful heart's reverie -
is his faithfulness.

I say to myself 
The Lord is all my 
inheritance, so
I will recall why..

I'll trace my purpose..
and erase my fears.
I'll place my hope, as
though Joy swallows tears...

I'll find my hope in,
Him who is Shalom.
his Hesed copes in
times of greatest wrong...

(after Lamentations 3:22-24 - PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...