2016-07-13

upholding all things...

Help me to learn love
Daddy, my Father
You are the God of
gods and kings rather

small, bow at your feet
so as to learn grace
and truth that's so sweet
as seen in his face.

The face of your choice
of Leader of Men,
who are all small boys
compared to your MAN.

He, himself is our 
way better than all
options based on "power"
- they are weak and small!

God help me to die well
today to this imp -
- pulse of a bland hell:
the rule of this shrimp

who declares loudly
that he must rule all,
and weasels proudly
for the RULE OF PAUL!

Your MAN helps me see
what that truly means:
death to the zombie,
New Creation beams!

(The beams that uphold
God's New World, and fires
Real Change is that Old
Cross- ing of desires:)

It's not about "my will"
(that takes effect
after death, until
it suffers neglect)

or maybe it is,
if I'm trusting Him
who sustains all things
to care for my whim.

"Not my will, be done
but yours (be done)." He
modelled, said your son,
small God, perfectly!

By the word, of his power,
the power of his love,
the eternal hour
gave time from above!

Paul d' Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...