2016-07-16

O.M.G. 1 Love grows oneness wild! .

O.M.G., I love you too.
That's because of what you do,
and have done, in making me,
entrusting us with your dream

world of Time and Space to live
in, and on, and all you give:
every good thing that we've got,
every dream or hope that's not

yet come here, but helps us move
forward, not stuck in a groove,
yet with feet firmly planted
on grounds of being granted

by Love, which I hold exists(!)
not just as the passing mists
and then is gone. Love remains,
it never fails, holds the reigns.

For the secret is that GOD
(who reigns over the whole lot)
IS LOVE, he identifies
himself with what some despise.

And I'll bet my life & love
on that one come from above
who the God could not just watch
and keep silence, though he botch,

he must speak, communicate,
as love does, at times, relate;
and say "You are my own child
whom I love". Grow in me wild!

This my prayer, this is my hope.
I would now (& then) elope
with you God, in secret times,
to grow love's flame, and love's rhymes,

and learn to trust what's not seen
as more robust than what's been,
for what's to come,  may seem not,
but you live beyond Time's rot,

decay, and change.... your life's not
dependant on things you've got,
but on Love, that's who you are.
Rise in me, you morning star,

healing in your wings/(k)enough
for this world of wicked stuff.
You who made this universe
come to be, by powerful words

and who will remake it all
by that leader (of this Paul)
whom you anointed back then
when you tore that "sky curtain",

let us hear the author's heart.
I would live inside his part: 
being your beloved son.
May your love shine through this one;

this oneness of multiple,
of different kinds of people.
It turns out that good fam'ly
is like you. It's meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...