2023-09-09

womb with a view (to growth)




Oh, One who made me, and is making still,

by means of my involvement and each choice

I make down here on Earth (and always will),

the One who will not press on us, with voice


or view, or any overwhelming sense

(who has been made "invisible", "unseen")

unless we choose to use our glasses, whence

they also must be kept unscratched & clean.


I trust my self, & making, now to you.

So even with the methods that you  choose,

to make each child (as in this womb you do),

I'll trust by partnering with you, to lose


my will to see all my desires fulfilled,

and treat you as my senior partner who

has expertise and knowledge, whom I will

defer to gladly, let you coach me to


become what you dreamed first for me to be.

You gave de-si-res to me to help out,

to carry impetus, when none can see

connections to creative love, and doubt.


I'll give up my agendas that come on,

and treat them as a word that must be weighed,

while my allegiance is to who's the son

of God, the truly human one who paid


the price of love's commitment to ensure

that ev'ry WORD of God will hit its mark

& then conceive a child, what's even more,

will then implant in God's womb, in the dark…

and then will one day "come out" through that door!

Quite stark!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...