2023-09-29

A) God himself is teaching you to love one another



And oh, my God! I wish that that was true.

I wish that you would teach me love like yours.

I see now, that you've started, & you'll do

it to me, in me, through me, now because


(I didn't put that quote down yet below -

as well as what is there, the over all

message that, well, small children would know

is that) The God is love! This ain't no small 


descriptive attribute about one part

of God's big work, like "loving such & such!"

God ain't just "loving", though that is a start

to understanding God, and helps things much!


This God, just IS; & you could say IS LOVE.

Well, now I see just how far off from him

I must be living, and how far above

us are his ways, & his way is not dim.


His overarching, excellent, and MOST

HIGH way IS not my way - full self-defence.

Oh God, I truly love to be your host,

but ev'rything I have 's from you, so hence


- you might feel quite at home here. Hope you do!

And, thank you for your company thus far.

I'm glad that you know all about who's true,

& won't be satisfied with where we are.


You know I need your help right at the core

of my humanity, the spirit's place:

My raison d'etre! How I hope? What for?

It comes together, when I see his face!




No, in all these things we have complete victory through him who loved us! For I am certain that nothing can separate us from his love: neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulers or powers, neither the present nor the future, neither the world above nor the world below—there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37‭-‬39 GNTD


and I pray that Christ will make his home in your hearts through faith. I pray that you may have your roots and foundation in love, so that you, together with all God's people, may have the power to understand how broad and long, how high and deep, is Christ's love. Yes, may you come to know his love—although it can never be fully known—and so be completely filled with the very nature of God. Ephesians 3:17‭-‬19 GNTD


God's divine power has given us everything we need to live a truly religious life through our knowledge of the one who called us to share in his own glory and goodness. In this way he has given us the very great and precious gifts he promised, so that by means of these gifts you may escape from the destructive lust that is in the world, and may come to share the divine nature. For this very reason do your best to add goodness to your faith; to your goodness add knowledge; to your knowledge add self-control; to your self-control add endurance; to your endurance add godliness; to your godliness add Christian affection; and to your Christian affection add love. These are the qualities you need, and if you have them in abundance, they will make you active and effective in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if you do not have them, you are so shortsighted that you cannot see and have forgotten that you have been purified from your past sins. So then, my friends, try even harder to make God's call and his choice of you a permanent experience; if you do so, you will never abandon your faith. In this way you will be given the full right to enter the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:3‭-‬11 GNTD


The God who said, “Out of darkness the light shall shine!” is the same God who made his light shine in our hearts, to bring us the knowledge of God's glory shining in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6 GNTD





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...