2023-09-26

waking up to strangeness (b

 



Within that day just gone, an inkling came:

address myself to who's the senior one

within this partnership, call on his name

as child calls "Mum" or "Dad" in need or fun


(not so to gain more power over them,

but in the framework where a fam'ly's love

& hope & faithfullness are like a hem

which stops a garment fraying). Who's above


has the authority creative love

has in the mind of children ev'ry where.

When faithfullness is acted (hand moves glove).

This mindset of a fam'ly venture's care


to look after those under me, to serve;

and look up to who's over me, in case

there's things that I must do, don't lose my nerve,

but learn to do them better - in this place.


This mindset is the antidote, I think, 

of kinds of emptyness that boredom seems

to be, as feedback for the times I "wink"

but prob'ly should be working more in teams.


To see the bigger venture be enfleshed

& come about, because that is our way,

our fam'ly style, our culture that is meshed

with culture of eternity, I'd say.


So looking down at me, from vantage point

of one who is above me, overhead,

can help me see, and know the muscles/joints

to move, to do the thing GOD would have said!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...