2023-07-06

t' pray t' day



Good God, I'm yours! Please use me as you see..

as you see fit to use this clod of soil,

to do, or pray for those you bring to me..

to smile, or frown, to anger, till I boil,


to ask good questions, make a cup of tea,

to think good thoughts, to see beyond what is,

to what might be (just possibility),

and act within these currents as though his..


his agent, slave (but fealty freely sworn),

his son, not knave. He'd claim me as his own.

The one who knows why I should have been born,

and wants to back my choices to the bone,


so thus is open with his counsel, and

his wise approch to problems I will face.

He hopes for me to grow, to understand,

how his rule is to order, not disgrace.


So any good thing that is mine to do

(& I know now, I think, your whispered way 

of bringing that to mind. As I know you.

"It isn't just a protocol." I'd say,


"It is the voice of love itself, which speaks

into reality, creatively,

to make more options than were there in peaks

& troughs of matter, or of energy."


You're not a ghost within some vast machine,

that might be covered over & be lost. 

A Spirit bright with purpose won't demean,

you coalesce more life with each reposte*.




*  reposte: a quick, capable, return, sword thrust, a word of french origin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...